Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Every time I cross the skyway bridge at the top I'm all like "lol I bet ts12 leaped into the bay's shark infested waters, broke both legs and probably spine, then drowned from like 3 feet to the right of the 2nd crisis phone from the top. He probably strongly considered calling for help but the surreal beauty of the moonlit bay convinced him there was something better waiting for him on the other side than delinquency charges which would've almost certainly have been dropped/plead down and he would've had some life experiences and maybe grown up to be a less insufferable fuckin weirdo like all of us on gbs at 19 (or was he 18?) :sigh:

I mean I personally am not convinced suicide should always be illegal but at the same time every time I've ever encountered a suicide case it was a pitiful cry for mental help :(

Yeah bridges are an iffy way to suicide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Menstrual Show posted:

goldmine before this turns to poo poo

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7b9dONn7ps6WgZG/giphy.gif

This thread proves you should always stick your dick in crazy.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's our "Wish Liszt" if you will.
[img]
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7b9dONn7ps6WgZG/giphy.gif [/img]

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

OMFG FURRY posted:

pepper potts and her pepped up pussy pictures

Greedo and the prisoner of Askhaban

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Yeah seriously, she needs to be put in an institution if she won't take her meds and is threatening to kill you.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Blame the hippies who think there's no such thing as mental illness

Yeah sure, Reagan cares what hippies say.

Just kidding around

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
How many voices do you hear and what do they say?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Dirty denture diary

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

there's no way that'll fit

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU