Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

eonwe posted:

ancient powerful and wise

also dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jedah posted:

Trump is the King of Midland. Deeply obsessed with his daughter, paranoid of everything.

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Just Chillin' in Cedar Rapids

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Me every day

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

is that putin in the picture on the right hand side of donald trump?

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

It's basically this.

Hillary Clinton is Freiza.

After Goku(Obama), together with help from Piccolo(Edwards) was able to defeat her(Iowa), she revealed her final true form and was too powerful for the two of them(New Hampshire). As last ditch effort Goku used the Spirit Bomb(Nevada) and barely defeated Frieza, or so he though but Frieza was still alive. A bunch of minor characters were then killed off, including Krillin(Kucinich). Goku got so angry he went Super Saiyan(Super Tuesday), and began to outfight Frieza. His power level was off the charts(everything post Super Tuesday). Then Frieza decided if she couldn't win nobody could(scorched earth campaign), and threw her most powerful blast at the planet Namek(Democratic party), ensuring its destruction because Frieza can breath in space and Goku could not. Goku continued to defeat her though(Wisconsin), and Frieza decided to unleash her full 100% power(today). Gan Goku the Super Saiyan defeat Frieza and save the planet Namek?

History tells us yes.

Howard Dean back on Earth will gather the dragon balls and wish the planet Namek(Democratic party) back. Obama will make it back to Earth in time for the general elections, though Hillary will return in some Cyborg form... to be destroyed by Mitt Romney's son from the future?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!

it's seeing the future and this is the point where it gets to Trump

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
trump possessing a behelit is the most reasonable explanation of the last couple years Ive heard.

his apostle form is a obese slug with thousands of grabbing hands

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Peel posted:

It's basically this.

Hillary Clinton is Freiza.

After Goku(Obama), together with help from Piccolo(Edwards) was able to defeat her(Iowa), she revealed her final true form and was too powerful for the two of them(New Hampshire). As last ditch effort Goku used the Spirit Bomb(Nevada) and barely defeated Frieza, or so he though but Frieza was still alive. A bunch of minor characters were then killed off, including Krillin(Kucinich). Goku got so angry he went Super Saiyan(Super Tuesday), and began to outfight Frieza. His power level was off the charts(everything post Super Tuesday). Then Frieza decided if she couldn't win nobody could(scorched earth campaign), and threw her most powerful blast at the planet Namek(Democratic party), ensuring its destruction because Frieza can breath in space and Goku could not. Goku continued to defeat her though(Wisconsin), and Frieza decided to unleash her full 100% power(today). Gan Goku the Super Saiyan defeat Frieza and save the planet Namek?

History tells us yes.

Howard Dean back on Earth will gather the dragon balls and wish the planet Namek(Democratic party) back. Obama will make it back to Earth in time for the general elections, though Hillary will return in some Cyborg form... to be destroyed by Mitt Romney's son from the future?

Lmao so close

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

wtf is wrong with homestuck

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
America can't be anything like Berserk because America is clearly going to be ending sometime soon

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Condiv posted:

wtf is wrong with homestuck

was written as it went along by a recluse who spent every waking hour on it. although as soon as it ended real life started to become increasingly insane, so maybe it was just the last seal on reality, keeping the crazy out.

craptown
Oct 7, 2001
https://twitter.com/TSE2017Info/status/840276857459265540

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Digiwizzard posted:

America can't be anything like Berserk because America is clearly going to be ending sometime soon

Last time I checked they at least got off the loving boat.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bernie just needs to find the special armor so he can win the next primary

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Who is Inu Yasha?

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

The Crotch posted:

Who's the giant slug monster?

Ted Cruz

Condiv posted:

is that putin in the picture on the right hand side of donald trump?

No, but that's a brilliant idea, I should edit this. Putin on the right hand side, maybe Bannon on the other?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!
so i was going to hike about Void be in Reagan, but then i realized that having a master plan for humanity based on causality is very marxist. so i think he may be Stalin, with the Idea of Evil being Marxism.

that implies that it will indeed be Her Turn

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Guts would have won.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

Lmao so close

wrong shithead businessman heir but otherwise bullseye

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
this presidential election is just like a book i read called 'harry potter'

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Dean of Swing posted:

Guts would have won.

I dunno, he's non-white

Hillary is like Griffith in that she gets second chances though privilege that violate and sacrifice her friends

Oh god, maybe that's what the belilits are - elite privilege?

You do get them by feeding those you love to monsters

And then you get to be a monster

Griffith corrupted the world though in order to realize his fantasy, I dunno, unicorns getting eaten by Kraken and Mermaid musical numbers while Bernie Sanders in his magical armor slices the heart of the Sea God in half

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

lol

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Jedah posted:

Ted Cruz

No, but that's a brilliant idea, I should edit this. Putin on the right hand side, maybe Bannon on the other?

hmm, but i really feel that putin deserves to be on the sinister side. since he's more likely to betray trump than bannon

Condiv has issued a correction as of 19:07 on Mar 20, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Casca is like the foolish Hillary worshipping Dems, she worships Griffith even though he doesn't care about her unlike Guts(Bernie) since Griffith is the most qualified warlord in Midland.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

This analogy doesn't hold up, the common folk adore Griffith

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

U-DO Burger posted:

lol

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

U-DO Burger posted:

He is saving them with an army of demonic monsters

Also communing with the dead

For the confused, imagine a young Michael Jackson with burning political ambition who's allowed to swoop in and save the western United States from invasion by a group of Godlike Record Executives

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

logikv9 posted:

stationary anime was a mistake

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!

Nebakenezzer posted:

He is saving them with an army of demonic monsters

Also communing with the dead

For the confused, imagine a young Michael Jackson with burning political ambition who's allowed to swoop in and save the western United States from invasion by a group of Godlike Record Executives

This may be the strangest analogy I've yet heard

Something of an accomplishment in this thread.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Condiv posted:

hmm, but i really feel that putin deserves to be on the sinister side. since he's more likely to betray trump than bannon

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Moments before the Bowling Green massacre...

Jedah has issued a correction as of 01:40 on Mar 22, 2017

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Buttigieg is obviously most like isidro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Hillary is naruto

• Locked thread