Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

Griffith got what he wanted.

he was also at least somewhat competent and his schemes bore fruit. can't say the same for hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

temple posted:

Griffith won battles and became king of the world
Hillary did BENGAZI and lost the election

benghazi was hillary's version of griffith's ascension to the god head. so many lives sacrificed so that hillary could achieve godhood :smith:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

U-DO Burger posted:

tbh I'd be okay with Hillary sacrificing the DNC to demons in order to realize her dream and obtain the Presidency

no that was our soldiers in benghazi. the demons cheated her

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

that saga where paul ryan absorbed elizabeth warren was really horrifying

edit: also, republican hillary in 2024 lol

Condiv has issued a correction as of 01:53 on Mar 19, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

this is actually drakengard, hillary is inuart, the presidency is furiae, and donald trump is the seeds of destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gy4qho_NX0

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

is that putin in the picture on the right hand side of donald trump?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

wtf is wrong with homestuck

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Jedah posted:

Ted Cruz

No, but that's a brilliant idea, I should edit this. Putin on the right hand side, maybe Bannon on the other?

hmm, but i really feel that putin deserves to be on the sinister side. since he's more likely to betray trump than bannon

Condiv has issued a correction as of 19:07 on Mar 20, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Nebakenezzer posted:

The Godhand are the expression of an elite that is above the rules

Like causality, apparently

If the four of em hung out in the Bohemian Grove down their tit-tunnels nobody would bat an eye

I thought they were called the godhead, why does everyone call em the god hand? That was an extremely excellent ps2 game :discourse:

• Locked thread