Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

deadgoon posted:

i dont read japanimes, can u explain this to me in terms of the hit hbo series "game of thrones"?

both heavily feature the war of the roses and grass whistles

Serpico and Farnese are Jaime and Cersei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

U-DO Burger posted:

"im not owned" hillary continues to insist as she slowly shrinks and turns into a godhand

hahaha gently caress

E: wait then who is the demon child that the Bernie of the Perfect World consumes in order to bring Hilary Griffith Christ and ultimately Clintconia into existence???

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

The twin scourges of Midland, Emperor Ganishka and Senator Todd Akin, stand over the walkway above the gluttonous Man-Made Behelit.

Any legitimate fears of it 'shutting down' are assuaged. Below them, offspring are born boiling in blood and screams. Budgets will be confirmed for the next quarter.

Armani has issued a correction as of 16:05 on Apr 6, 2017

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivJGmyNlQuU

lmao holy poo poo this thread is :five: as gently caress

loving signed more edits please

• Locked thread