Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

fun fact: 666, aka the number of the beast, is actually a code translating the letters of the Hebrew phrase "Emperor Nero" into numbers.

This was a way for early Christian to call Nero the antichrist without flat out saying so.

thats pretty much what they do with it today too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
Seer of millions of years
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I am the lord of eternity
I feel
I perceive
I am in the utchat in it's closing
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
I go in and I come to life
sex sex sex

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

ra tehuti posted:

sex sex sex

ew!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
great thread, OP!

(in case you cant tell im being sarcastic )

voting 1

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pestilence, War, Famine and Death. A large portion of the world's population suffer frequently from their ravages. As our massively overpopulated world gets even more crowded, as more species are hunted and trawled to extinction, as more and more ground water is contaminated by mining and industrial pollution, as more farms are sold for development, an escalating number of people will suffer horribly and die at the hands of the veru horsemen you scoff at. Laugh, clowns, laugh! Death in time wil take you too, only a few days left for you now. Perhaps it will be a mercy as it is for some, or not. Repent, I tell ye!

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Mar 20, 2017

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BigBadSteve posted:

Pestilence, War, Famine and Death. A large portion of the world's population suffers frequently from their ravages. As our masdively overpopilated world gets even more crowded, as more species are huntef and trawled to extinction, as more and more ground water is contaminated by mining and industrial pollution, as more farms are sold for development, an escalating number of people will suffer horribly and die at the hands of the veru horseman you scoff at. Laugh, clowns, laugh, as Death in time takes you too, only a few days left for you now, perhaps it will be a mercy as it is for many. Repent!

hi steve

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

'Sup, DGSW. :3:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Eh! Steve!

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
You think the 4 horsemen have just been sitting around and are gonna come with swords? Horsemen have been doing R&D like crazy. They are gonna be coming with like F-854 Ultra Death Falcons that shoot missles made of lasers that can kill a million people per second.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Fun fact: God is The Devil

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Technically speaking, Famine is supposed to be Greed. But the rich guys who pay for translations don't like being reminded about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A stunning revelation, op

Best joke I could think of on the spot

Heh gj Hector :cheers:

• Locked thread