Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have an army of 200 million. America could take those dumb hell bitches by ourselves, let alone the other 6+ billion people in the world.

The four horsemen are pussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

What I'm saying is, bring it apocalypse!! America can take you.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dude those four horse riding apocalypse bitches stand no chance. 200 million, bitch please. We got 7 billion ready to fight you dumb mofos.

Not to mention america has a thing called a Aircraft carrier. Ever heard of it, dumb horse rider.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

"Oh no, my poor horse," the angel of the apocalypse said after a sniper blew his dumb horses brain out.

Then he was hit by an ICBM. and died.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Katanas are japanese holy swords, do you know how many of those have disseminated into America and are held by those ready to protect us?

Even if the angels of the apocalypse somehow figure out how to disable EVERY gun in the world, how do you disable a holy sword?

Fat chance of taking us out dumb angels.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Like oh you somehow disabled this boomerang I have? how'd you do that? Yeah you dont know, because you didnt.

Oh you disable my throwing dart, how did you do that when its killed 47 of your army already idiot.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

idiotbitch posted:

Army of what beings though?

You have to use your imagination sometimes with the bible.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Wow! Look! It's jesus:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/man-bounces-back-to-life-after-three-days-in-morgue/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dave_Indeed posted:

200 million dragons.

Stupid loving OP read a loving book you sound like a god drat idiot. Dragons don't care about missles.... god... fukin idiots on this forum gd...

I'd like to see a Dragon survive a Patriot Missile :smug:

• Locked thread