Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

numberoneposter posted:

from the dogs perspective it was all real

woah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Recently I tried to watch this one episode that sounded very Roz centric but turned out it had Zooey Deschanel guest starring as a punching bag for kids these days jokes and I turned it off. Good decision?

The decision to watch less fraisier is almost never correct also holy poo poo that was zoey deschanel she is older than I thought (and so then also therefore much too old to be doing what she's doing now)

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Winston, when the flag fell

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
season 1 hair + the face of wwe superstar the undertaker seems like it would capture the essence of the man

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Loutre posted:

Watching through the first time, what episodes should I pay full attention to?

About to finish season 1 and this show does in fact rule, but I'm doing it while working so I don't wanna miss the Best Episodes.

Frasier is fine throughout which is actually an incredibly high bar to clear for television. Maybe the penultimate season gets a little rough, but don't kid yourself that your time is all that important

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think the fact they were all good friends outside of just working on the show together really comes through in the show too.

Sorry about your poo poo life kelsey grammer. sorry it made you how you are.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Someone post something outrageous so I can quote it and put "mercy!" as my response that would be good.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
New Fraisier broadcasts a MRA podcast out of Martin's [now an unseen Maris-type character] basement, but Ross rolls her eyes every now and again & so that gives it a crossover mainstream acceptability.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

it'll be set in Chicago as a backdoor third season of Boss. airing on Showtime so that they can get Peri Gilpin's titties out

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

humpthewind posted:

how is this thread 71 pages long?

because the periodic reappearance of the fraiser thread in current-build GBS is a salve to the soul during these trying times

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
egg jazz all over my face

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i only just now got that goth freddy is lillith's son so of course poo poo got all addams family over there

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Foreskin Problems posted:

Someone please post that photo of Jane Leeves in an extremely 90s leotard, I couldn't find it on Google.

i don't know what filth you've been looking at that has termi-hosed your gis results i do not not know your life but what i assume you are looking for pops up as the top result for me personally

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYAgKGnZ6U

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
fraiser had some problematic attitudes towards women but as a white man i can view such things as harmless eccentricities because life is as a game to me

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Fraiser: everything has returned. sirius, and the spider, and thy thoughts at this moment, and this last thought of thine that all things will return
Niles: *pants go on fire*

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
fraiser carne and his brother neil

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

FilthyImp posted:

upset they didnt get Brendan Fraser on Frasier as Dr. Fraiser, proctologist.

it is not too late everyone except martin and the dog is still alive and i think the dog already died a few times anyway

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
mercy!

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

tactlessbastard posted:

What was offensive about Friends? I never really watched any of it.

it was never explicitly shown but chandler definitely forwarded racist chain emails

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
data actually filter feeds on airborne microorganisms

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Bloodplay it again posted:

Mel was weird and it was strange to see Niles so cool with her breaking doctor/patient confidentiality when not long prior he schemed to screw over another doctor for sleeping with his wife.

she was hot and niles was thirsty do not give the crane buoys too much credit

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Timby posted:

Not in a world in which Ross Geller and Ted Mosby exist.

ross was paid to talk about dinosaurs all day and got with jennifer anniston

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Darthemed posted:

Some real bullshit that in the complete collection of Fraiser, there's only two episodes with commentary.

like the only good commentary ever is lush-mode marina sirtis and jonathan frakes watching insurrection, every other instance is luvvies naming whomever wanders into frame and saying "such a good actor" "oh yes" ad nauseam

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
except for herzog commentaries for his narrative films which are generally more interesting than the film itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
reboot is frasier lives in a computer world and must defend mainframe from intrusive & destructive video games