Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Its not rational how much I hate Daphne's whole family. I didn't think I could hate a fictional character that much.

Accepting all challengers who dare insist there is a better line in the show than "My brother is too kind. He was already eminent when my eminence was merely, imminent"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvadEze-RE (not a one-up because it cant be done, just adding this)

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

As long as it doesn't taste like orange drink fermented under a radiator

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Bill Gates being on the show was cool. If I'd caught wind of that as a kid I probably would have started watching it then, cause ya know, I was a cool 13yo who wasn't weird or goony at all.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Some boys go off to college, but we think they're all wussies. Cause they get all the knowledge, and we get all the dump da dump da dump

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I never knew how bad I could hate a fictional character until Daphne's family was introduced (gently caress the whole lot of them). They make Livia Soprano look like Amy Santiago

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Yes, Patrick Stewart reprising his TNG role was a great episode.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The Sopranos was originally supposed to be on Fox starring none other than Simon Moon.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Think women in 90s tv and then think about how many you ever saw north of 120 pounds.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Shut the gently caress up. There really was a game? I googled it earlier but didn't see anything that looked real

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

This is basically on goldmine trajectory at this point

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Niles gets it on him to try edibles and thinks he has and puts on this big show laughing at everything while in reality its Martin that has eaten it by mistake

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Unreal how much potential prosperity was destroyed by coke. gently caress.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

That doesn't absolve Mel for being a ruthless bitch on wheels

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

Never forget Frasier Crane Day

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

You have the big Mercedes?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UKxgFOiFNU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Kelsey's Twitter which I'm sure he doesn't know exists posted it

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I have this bad feeling there will be no other returning characters than Frasier himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q9_j2LQTMY

Imagine an alternate timeline where Kelsey is Han Solo and...well, who would be Frasier? Would there be a Frasier?

codo27 fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Nov 8, 2019

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

while standing by the door, not to talk about y in front of z (who is right outside the door)

Of course, it was that fourteenth century Bavarian cathedral door, so I had to get two of the servants to help me slam it, but what it lacked in spontaneity it made up for in resonance.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

C'mon now guys we had the car port derail, lets not have another about the second most overrated show of all time after seinfeld alright?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

mojo1701a posted:

You're right about Lithgow. He's one of those actors that has such gravitas that anything absolutely ridiculous out of his mouth becomes insanely funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwfhuAoO-A

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Just another reminder of the best line in the whole show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gd2XLTH9qI

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

None of these services offer it in HD do they? Until then I'm perfectly fine watching my 100% legitimately sourced copies on Plex

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

You know what, I was all about physical media until Disney plus came out. gently caress discs. But what of Frasier? I want to own the drat stuff in HD somehow

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

And now it'll be another decade before it gets picked up by a streaming service I use, so I'll start to forget all the episodes again.

So glad I have it all on my NAS+Plex. I've began to entertain the streaming demon for current poo poo but I wont be running around signing up for more services for individual shows

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The best moment in the series was when the Canadiens beat the capitals 3-1

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Seattle Eminence

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

He has a microbrewery started now, you know. I forget the name. Really too bad hes a republican

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Getting quite a lark from reading those in the associated voices. I can do Daphne's in my head as if I'm recalling an actual scene from the show

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBM_mpTjbaM

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Make no mistake, though. It's never a wretched little domestic

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

There are many people out there who consume much more content than me and are content to do it on tv speakers and that's just not right

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

We have been rewatching House and Kirby was in an episode we watched last night as a wheelchair cripple.

Its not sensible how much I hate Daphne's family. All of them. They're not real.

I actually started watching this show because Sideshow Bob is my favorite Simpsons character.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Oh the irony of having Niles, totally obsessed with a woman, and Bulldog, a jock who only objectifies women, both played by gay men. And so well.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Its not like anything worthwhile is being worked on in TV or film or has been for many years so they should just focus on remastering Frasier, the one thing worth doing

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

My god how could anyone like Donny?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The first season of p&r is so very bad it's a wonder they survived. I tried the office as well but I'm still wondering when that's supposed to get good

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I live in hopes nobody involved with the creation of things I love are outed as child molesters, rapists, republicans etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Surely top 3 if not 5.

I watched the condo board episode about the door knocker yesterday, that was quite the episode as well. I always think about the casting calls that must go out for the likes of a Mrs. Langer