Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814044

Vote NOW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Weeping Wound posted:

reopen the voting thread to quote the legend of Loukanikos

Duscat posted:

Loukanikos led a good life

He risked his life and health

Eventually he got old and retired

But he is remembered

and when one old riot dog retires, four young riot dogs take its place

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a real chump posted:

someone post that duscat post in the voting thread which no one will read but that doggo owns so hard

scroll up

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a real chump posted:

i meant in the actual voting thread where the dumbgoons will see

also already did

:nice:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Take his coat!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Duscat posted:

louk doing pretty well in the polls, he's got an 85-vote lead over the next two candidates, kayak and monty, who are tied

i'm actually surprised at how even the race is, because i did a bit of spying around before the final and it seemed that louk had by far the biggest number of votes in the primaries, especially considering that he also ran on PYF and almost won!

i think the checkbox poll and the all-dogs-are-good-dogs effect is evening out the race a lot. as of right now, 24% of voters had Loukanikos checked, and only 18% Kayak or Monty, but even the weakest dog, CineD's Andy was deemed good by 5% of voters

still, for monty or kayak to beat loukanikos at this point, 85 people would have to deem them good dogs, and NOT deem loukanikos one, so fingers crossed for louk, and if you still haven't voted, go do your duty!

e: i am a giant nerd for pointless dog elections and here is the spreadsheet to prove it

as somebody who is gay for stats i wanted to say thank you for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Beet Wagon posted:

I wouldn't say we're really trying to rally. I made a couple posts in the main thread asking folks to vote, but mostly I know a lot of folks don't give a poo poo so I'm trying not to be annoying with it.

all dogs are good. but can't control the inherent impulses of the election subforum :sweatdrop:

• Locked thread