Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

la mulana 2s suppsed to come out this year too i thnk, it sounds like theyre mostly done aside from bug fixes nd finalizing maps now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

how mechanically and technically excellent BOTW is should make bethesda softworks feel extremely embarrassed

i cnt imagine being the kind of person whod get skyrim on the switch when you could just play breath of the wild again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Today somebody walked into the subway and audibly exclaimed Holy poo poo a Vita and then changed cars.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

cool tip for you jrpg hogs: atlus is unveiling some new games this sunday (6am on the east coast)

oh mama. more details on switch smt5 :pray:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

1. Nothing wrong with me
2. Nothing wrong with me
3. Nothing wrong with me
4. Nothing wrong with me

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Whito Piggu Go Home

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I am once I beat ys 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

okamidens fun but calling it a sequel's generous, its okami shrunk down onto a ds screen. still plays real well though

• Locked thread