Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
capcom is also releasing okami HD on PS4 and PC next week and I sincerely could not be more excited to play a re-release of a remaster.

thank you japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

mysterious loyall X posted:

its so slow paced and hand holdy i had to stop after 3 hours. like it felt even more slow and hand holdy than skyward sword.
yeah it's super slow with a lot of dialogue and also just a generally long game, but i love the aesthetic and mood a lot so i find it really chill

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i cant even imagine it at 4K

i played the wii version on my lovely tv in high school so a PS4 version on a nice TV while on winter break sounds amazing

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
yeah the intro to okami sincerely takes like 30 minutes and then a lot of tutorial text, it's so much setup, I don't blame anyone for not getting into it.

never really touched the sequel

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
showed the Dragon Quest XI trailer to a friend who had never seen it and god im not over how freaking insane this game looks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIeUQUajMbc

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
DQ11 is an extreme day one buy

Ludwig van Halen posted:

I can’t loving believe Yakuza Kiwami 2 is out in Japan already and the countdown to the English release has already begun
Yakuza 6 and Kiwami 2 are both coming out next year and I haven't even started Kiwami 1

japan wins again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
6+ hours to beat the first dungeon in okami ftw

game's still cool and chill, i've learned enough japanese since whenever i played this game years ago to read some of the signs and stuff and that rules

• Locked thread