Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Vanquish bi*ch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Holy poo poo boys

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Dragons Crown Pro for PS4 leaked ahead of Tokyo Game Show :haw: that was my favorite game on Vita and I would love to play it again at a double digit frame rate. T'would be an epic thing indeed to play with Imps.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

New post on Square Enix's recruitment page :)

quote:

Yoko Taro:
Hello. NieR series director Yoko Taro here. Thanks to everyone’s support, it appears that we will be carrying out various developments in regard to NieR. Nonetheless, there are limits to what lazy Yoko can do on his own. So I told Square Enix producer Yosuke Saito, “I can’t handle ANYMORE,” and now I get to round up a team of people to work with me, so I’m putting out a call for talented individuals.

Some people may be concerned by the thought, “What kind of person is Yoko?” I, too, am truly the same and full of worry in regard to, “What kind of people will come our way…?” However, for the time being, I think it may be good for us fellow uneasy people to talk a bit among each other.

*Lick-lick*.

Yosuke Saito:
I have consulted with Yoko. What will we do with NieR from here on? This hit was a one-hit wonder, wasn’t it? We’ve hit our peak and there’s no going higher, that must be it. Things like that. But it definitely feels like there are a great many people waiting on the world of NieR. No, I’m sure of it.

That said, Yoko is not God. He’s human. He sometimes cries, and he sometimes gets discouraged. I’d like to take this opportunity to recruit those who could help Yoko and together weave the world of NieR, so we have now begun “NieR-related product scenario staff recruitment.”

It may be a hard to get in, but please apply if you’re interested. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Nioh is good u weirdos . The level and boss design doesn't live up but the combat is really fun if you like Souls and deviates enough to keep it really interesting

• Locked thread