Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I don't need to smoke and I don't really drink that much either. Lmao @ you guys wasting your money on dumb poo poo.

*continues looking at VR headsets on Amazon*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Summary:-

Ferrari: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! We are quitting!
Autosport: They probably totally mean it this time! Also we're morons!

Fin.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Wasn't Earnhardt Jr IN that race? It's not even possible unless it's being played back on the big screens after the race. Actually that's going to be my head canon for this picture now.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Goddamn the Williams documentary is fantastic. I urge you all to watch it asap.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

McGuinty posted:

Also Nelson Piquet confirms himself as a hell of a guy and dick grabber numero uno.

This is interesting cos I thought Nelson Piquet came out of it looking like a giant pissbaby. Going to hospital while Frank is half dead and crying "Tell Nigel I'm number 1 driver he keeps racing me".

Fraud.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Also nothing more frequent

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

McGuinty posted:

Just got finished watching the Williams doc, phwoar. Big takeaway for me is that Ginny Williams was an incredible person and the part of her that lives on in her daughter is the main reason we all love Claire.

To add- I'm embarrassed to say I didn't know who Ginny was before I saw the documentary but yeah, wow. She's as much a part of that team as Frank, Patrick Head, or Claire. Incredible woman, and I'm really glad that they pivoted the documentary around her.

Also, Claire going "Good, gently caress off" when Kimi crashes into Bottas and breaks his own front suspension in 2016 is hilarious.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Well it will be the first MotoGP race I ever watch so I'm going to judge the Worst Denizens' future opinions on how right they are about it being a Good Motorsport.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Halo14 posted:

poo poo circuit tho, not going to be the best representation of the sport.

I turned on the stream and the first thing I heard was "Of course overtaking is difficult here"

WORST THREAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :argh:

(realtalk: I enjoyed it and will be watching next year)

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I wanted Alonso and Perez to dreamcrush Massa. boooo

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

This is the best thing to have ever happened in F1, and there could be no more fitting goodbye to that broke-brained doofus

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

quote:

“I heard from Sean Bratches, who would like to see the drivers accompanied with grid kids."

:catstare:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

It's common practice for players to be led out with cute children before football matches. I'd love to see little kiddies in mini race suits matching the drivers :3:

Sure, it's lost in translation wording it just raises horrible images of a Liberty boardroom-

:haw:: "People are complaining about our grid girls in their skimpy outfits, ideas?"
:heysexy:: "What about grid kids?"
:haw:: "I see no issues here"

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Actually I suspect Domenicalli hasn't stopped laughing since June

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Fo3 posted:

Shouldn't fp2 be on now?
I missed fp1 and just started a sky stream (i know but they're bookmarked and easy to quickly check up), and there's just old sky poo poo on.

Not unless you're posting from a week in the future. If so is Vettel dead from shame yet?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I am loving that that kid got burned so hard it's taken him over 20 years to recover and contact the press about it

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

My submission is those last two concepts being thrown into the Sun.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

https://twitter.com/tgruener/status/934098144186552321

Hell yeesssss this is what I wanted. Now let me plug in a VR headset to a livestream and look around

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

VR is for nerds and dumb.

Agreed.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

wicka posted:

He’s right though, VR is stupid and is the next 3D (i.e. everyone assumes it’s the next big thing but it just fades away).

I hear the eurotruck simulator VR support is great, you can lean out the windows etc.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Prost: "It's difficult to talk about the difference Sainz has made without talking about.. you know.. Joylon.."

Heh. I like Prost

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

lol @ everyone who continue to underrate Hulk and expected Sainz to just destroy him

Sainz had a power issue which cost him a large amount of time apparently.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

F1 World Champion Brendon "Double Chin" Leigh:

He won the championship by selling the fraud driver in front (where was he from? Italy probably) a Mansell dummy. You cannot get more cool and good and British than that. As soon as he gets old enough to grow a glorious moustache I predict multiple WDCs for this man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Hahaha Grosjean is fed up with rules guys!

• Locked thread