Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Been a death in a motorbike crash at Macau :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Theophany posted:

Just want to take a moment to say that Carl Fogarty owns so much harder than any of the twink binmen in MotoGP.

Weird veiwpoint, I know people that know him, he's not that nice a guy, Rossi however is awesome

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

You need 100% win record really, good ol' Brawn GP

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Was hoping he was going to 'not flip it' excuse

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfixn3worw

Vettel & Ocon picked two different dead guys, most everyone picked Danny R., Danny R. picked Kimi, K-Mag admitted that he literally hates everyone in F1 and Vandoorne has been playing AC Origins.

Max would take his dad, because god forbid if he didn't say that

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

1500quidporsche posted:

Big Sebs is my hero for picking Rindt.

Care to explain?

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

learnincurve posted:

VR is going to be like the 3DS where after a while people realise that as awesome as it is it actually gives you massive headaches, and they end up having to bring out a second device or expensive app that allows you to watch it normally and can move the camera on a touch screen.

That's exactly what my experience of the premier league experience they trialled, novel but gently caress you felt sick after 5 minutes

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Tsaedje posted:

Without looking name the 6 finishers of the 2005 USGP

Thats a good one, MSC and Rubens obviously, only Jordan and Minardi, but I'm screwed to remember any names there except Albers

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Wirth1000 posted:

F1 World Champion Brendon "Double Chin" Leigh:

I did watch, and the hands up when anyone overtook him, he's made for F1, erm from his basement

Oh he's British? we don't have basements, but he will have rich parents to subsidise his esports

djssniper fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Nov 26, 2017

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Cripes as soon as I saw that logo I thought ESPN franchise?

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

quote:

Although the old F1 logo became iconic because of the hidden '1' that featured in the middle, Bratches said that it was actually too subtle for many people.

Really.. it's pretty fricking obvious, it's not exactly fedex level of once you see it

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

wicka posted:

Have you met people

Are you just posting for the sake of it?

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Crap i replied to Wicka, disengaging immediatly

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

iospace posted:

Should have been the logo.

That just shows Ferrari cutting the corner

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

EJ is good at knowing whats happening in the future via his contacts, his present speculation stuff is just for TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

Haha Webber asked about how the racing will be made better, Brawn spoke about racing, the the Bratches guy is on about graphics for viewers.

Two different roles talking about their jobs, nothing wrong in that

• Locked thread