Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
Why does NBC go to a full screen commercial now????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
Thanks for going to a split screen commercial now NBC. I really would rather see them crane cars off the track than actual racing.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

dentist toy box posted:

I like how "HUUUUUR SHARK FIN NO LOOK GOOD BAN IT MY EYES HURT" is all you need to ban a part.

If that's true why did we have dick noses for so long?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Neodoomium posted:

None of the last five minutes has been shown on American television. They are currently showing a race recap.

Univision deportes shows every second of the race without ads. Flip over there when NBC goes to an ad break

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I'm just happy at no Hamilton on the podium.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
Why is everyone blaming Palmer for the airborne Grosjean incident? I saw Grosjean hit him first which unsettled Palmer's car and that caused him to spin back into Grosjean. Did I not actually see that happen?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Sebastien Lenorman posted:

I thought bigjohn was already into the corner, possibly almost to the apex and palmer turned into him. He was in the lead but the only thing grosjean could have done to avoid the crash would be to leave the track over some giant curbs.

You're right, I watched it again and now I see it.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

1500quidporsche posted:

It's pronounced Schiavo

:wow:

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

wicka posted:

You love her because she was Wesley's annoying girlfriend in the episode where god dang Wesley saves the day?

Wesley owns

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

wicka posted:

Worst post in thread history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCu4_wowv4A

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXuEvuyyy4k

I just watched this and the track safety is terrifying. No yellow flags at all with all of these cars just pulling over on the side of the track, the guy pushing his car across the line as other drivers pass at speed. It's insane.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
The USGP (COTA) hasn't happened yet. You're thinking of the Indy GP.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Feels Villeneuve posted:

This is american commentary, which isn't usually associated with restraint, but the end of the '89 Indy 500 is one of my favorite pieces of racing commentary ever for that reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8YwDgWxwA

Wow I had no idea the wife-cam concept was that old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
What us channel is qualifying on? I can't find it

• Locked thread