Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

It's Spring now. Let's plant our victory gardens and share our sweet tips

This is spur of the moment so im sorry for the poo poo op, but once we fully melt here ive got some lawn repair to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Our crocuses might have been stunted after the snow :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Zeris posted:

A Good Thread

ty, usually it gets rolled into the dad thread and i think we got enough green thumbs here to keep it rollin

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The Rat posted:

I have a lot of chickens, dunno if that counts.

gently caress yes this counts, show us your cocks

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pumpkins are hella fun to watch grow

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

bengy81 posted:

Hey, not sure if you've done pumpkins before, but when they flower you are probably going to have to pollinate the them by hand, I personally didn't learn that until two failed years of pumpkins.

really? Where you at?

My dad let a patch of pumpkins take over the shady side of the house, all we really did was wrangle the vines back in each week so they didnt spread too far and water them occasionally. this was CT though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

could be a soil thing too. That yard had a shitload of clay in it, and we didn't hurt for bees tbh

I have a perfect side of house that doesnt get much sun, im totally putting a pumpkin patch there now

• Locked thread