Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Hello It's me, I'm gross dude. Poise, how are you, I miss you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
If people want to know about my dating atm, I have two first dates this week. My girlfriend and I broke up after about a year a few months ago. I hope this helps!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Here's a dating story form about 2 months ago:

I went on a date with this girl and she seemed really into me. She said something like, "Usually guys turn out to be so bleh, but I'm really glad you turned out to be you!" She told me to call her anytime, and I was like 100 percent sure we'd go out again, I'd never had a first date that went as well as that first date. But, when I called her she told me that she thinks she is manic-depressive, that she's hosed all her friends and then was mean to them so now she has no friends, she tried to kill herself a few days before our date and is an alcholic. But she said if she was feeling less manic we could go out again. That was a very disappointing phone call :(

• Locked thread