Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Starts thinking about ants*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Shouldn't have let him gently caress, op.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

"Pick" your favorite horse penis quotes

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

as a child i would roll around on the floor whenever jean grey was on x-men evolution because she was so beautiful but i didn't have the concept of stimulating my genitals yet. having said this publicly i can now date anyone without guilt, namaste

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

animal dicks

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Shouldn't have let him gently caress, op.

How's a gelding gonna gently caress?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
well op thanks for telling us about your horse's penis problems

and by that I mean no thanks

bitch

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
e: wrong thread

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

McGavin posted:

as a child i would roll around on the floor whenever jean grey was on x-men evolution because she was so beautiful but i didn't have the concept of stimulating my genitals yet. having said this publicly i can now date anyone without guilt, namaste

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

hell yeah

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

If we're talking original X-Men cartoon, let's be real here. The choice is Rogue.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

KomodoWagon posted:

How's a gelding gonna gently caress?

how else did he get a loving papillomavirus on his dick?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Op, shouldn't have jacked him with your virus-y hands I guess

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that's a real nice gif

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

"Pick" your favorite horse penis quotes

this ones mine

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Russel and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad genitals.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

big nipples big life posted:

haha this funny

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I would like an update on the status of the horse penis since this original post thank you

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My genitals are troublesome too

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
now i understand the meaning of having your jimmies russelled

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
A series of Seinfeldian mishaps leads to people believing Pick is a furry, after Russell's infected sheath sprays pus all over her newest anthropomorphic gay sex drawing

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

A series of Seinfeldian mishaps leads to people believing Pick is a furry, after Russell's infected sheath sprays pus all over her newest anthropomorphic gay sex drawing

lol

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

rad

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Careful you don't start enjoying touching your horse's junk.

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
Stuff like this is why it shouldn't be illegal to give your horse a handy just for fun.
You'd catch those kinds of medical issues before they become a real problem.

Controversial opinion maybe but my horse isn't the one with the broken dick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
RIP Mr HAnds. Died of horse sex :sigh:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I blame Disney posted:

Stuff like this is why it shouldn't be illegal to give your horse a handy just for fun.
You'd catch those kinds of medical issues before they become a real problem.

Controversial opinion maybe but my horse isn't the one with the broken dick

post + av

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
GL with your horse dick.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

lol @ Pick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I poo poo my pants

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001