Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The old man shaped his mouth how to answer. Finally he said that among men there was no such communion as among horses and the notion that men can be understood at all is probably an illusion. Rawlins asked him in his bad spanish if there was a heaven for horses but he shook his head and said that a horse has no need of heaven. Finally John Grady asked him if it were not true that should all horses vanish from the face of the earth the soul of the horse would not also perish for there would be nothing out of which to replenish it but the old man said that is was pointless to speak of there being no horses in the world for God would not permit such a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wish anyone was as concerned with my genitals as the OP and his horse :sigh:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

a bone to pick posted:

the concern will come in due time, once your genitals start to stink so bad that people are revolted from several yards away

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

You seem really upset that a mod has friends. Is it because you don't have any friends yourself?

If my mod friend had my back I'd act like an absolute mental case in GBS too.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

If my mod friend had my back I'd act like an absolute mental case in GBS too.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Dare doesn't need to hide behind a mod and neither should you

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

It's a farm woman, so still a she's horse.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pick posted:

:yeah:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Dare doesn't need to hide behind a mod and neither should you

Dare hides behind fake credit cards or whatever. All I have is my superior wit and intellect. :colbert:

Pick posted:

so the penisectomy was a succes?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i do hope the horse is alright, though

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
yo is the horse gonna get converted to glue

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
You know, once you get to the point where this thing has a fuckin rotting dick... I dunno, man. I dunno.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

would you really be comfortable licking that envelope

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

All I have is my superior wit and intellect. :colbert:

I wonder what their fusion will look like.

so did you give the horse that papillomavirus or was it the other way around

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
that's a deer you plebe

Also please dont divert the discussion away from what could possibly be the world's first trans horse.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Who What Now posted:

You seem really upset that a mod has friends. Is it because you don't have any friends yourself?

What? Mod sass is against the rules, and I just wanted to caution anyone against actions that could possibly be interpreted as mod sass. I take the rules very seriously.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

thank you for following up on this
this is social responsibility in copy paste poo poo posting

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

What he loved in horses was what he loved in men, the blood and the heat of the blood that ran them. All his reverence and all his fondness and all the leanings of his life were for the ardenthearted and they would always be so and never be otherwise.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The old man shaped his mouth how to answer. Finally he said that among men there was no such communion as among horses and the notion that men can be understood at all is probably an illusion. Rawlins asked him in his bad spanish if there was a heaven for horses but he shook his head and said that a horse has no need of heaven. Finally John Grady asked him if it were not true that should all horses vanish from the face of the earth the soul of the horse would not also perish for there would be nothing out of which to replenish it but the old man said that is was pointless to speak of there being no horses in the world for God would not permit such a thing.

gently caress yes papi please more oh god

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Did McCarthy have a horse fetish I've never read that book. I'm more of a the road guy

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Don't Russell my gennies

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Psycho Society posted:

Did McCarthy have a horse fetish I've never read that book. I'm more of a the road guy

I don't think so. Like that poo poo doesn't really show in blood meridian and i'm p sure at some point a dude emotionlessly kills his horse for some reason although I might have hallucinated that up. been a minute since I read it.

Books good. That hole trilogy's good, I like the early part where one of those guys is really young and has to find and kill a wolf

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

big nipples big life posted:

Russel and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad genitals.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the pick threads are dropping like flies. this is the last holdout.

resist

resist

resi

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Hugh was Tropo all along :tinfoil:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i hope she picks the option of never posting again

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i like pick and this thread was mostly just me celebrating how crazy good this quote she found was

i lolled when i saw tropo finally gaver a 3fer for that spree of manicposting though lol

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
gently caress, wrong thread

Get well Pick!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

Russel and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad genitals.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i like pick and this thread was mostly just me celebrating how crazy good this quote she found was

i lolled when i saw tropo finally gaver a 3fer for that spree of manicposting though lol

she asked for a week now so she could enjoy mass effect andromeda :laffo:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Robot Randy posted:

she asked for a week now so she could enjoy mass effect andromeda :laffo:

How troublesome are the animal genitals in that game I wonder!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

various cheeses posted:

How troublesome are the animal genitals in that game I wonder!?

if vids of the game ive seen are anything to go by, they have a schizotypal affect like the rest of the characters

• Locked thread