Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Man the multi does just doesn't feel as satisfying as ME3 does, even with all the buffs and stuff its just feels so anemic to shoot stuff or pop combos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just want the game to have more OOMPH, feel more exciting, it felt good when you went all destroyer mode on a pack of dudes, popped tech or biotic combos, in MEA the impact of everything feels so anemic.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BBQ Dave posted:

Agreed. A distinct dearth of oomph. I miss grabbing!

Insert batarian falcon punch gif here.

Or volus if you're feeling frisky.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon posted:

HOT drat. I've been waiting for that drat thing to go on sale for the longest time.

Was on sale like 3 weeks for 26.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon posted:

And those three weeks, the entirety of my paychecks were spoken for :negative:
I should have been specific, on sale when I could actually spare the money

I pre-ordered it, no regrets, will be nice to see a bigger surge in population, despite all of Trips retardation KF2 is probably in the best state its ever been. Gonna be fun carrying dudes to victory again.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Two Finger posted:

God this died quickly.

Its just boring, really that's my biggest complaint, nothing has any impact up until the last bullet, christ even Krogan melee feels like poo poo. KROGAN MELEE, how do you gently caress that up

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thor-Stryker posted:

Guess a new patch came out with nothing of real importance. Oh well.

No it had souped versions of the starter weapons.

That's something I guess.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

precision posted:

Bought a Reserves pack, got an Ultra Rare... Piranha IV. With 4 UR characters that I don't even have, it gives me a Piranha.

Welp, back to Killing Floor 2 for me!

I got a bunch of consumables when I bought the super expensive packs once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Digirat posted:

Haha look at all the dumbasses demanding singleplayer DLC when the base singleplayer game wasn't even finished and it's public knowledge that the studio's been gutted. What the gently caress are they expecting at this point? Any new multiplayer content at all is a surprise at this point, but I guess throwing temper tantrums over andromeda's quality is now a meme worth dragging into any news about the game whatsoever.

Buyers remorse the post.

• Locked thread