Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Nasgate posted:

Audio bug, couldn't hear the timer.
Unacceptable answer, the timer is clearly visible on screen with various other indicators.

dazoner posted:

Why do people have such a hardon for Quarians? In universe lore, there is no way they make the sort of investment in manpower or resources to make an intergalactic journey.
The Andromeda Initiative is the one bankrolling all the Arks, I thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

AngryBooch posted:

lol my power cell specced soldier with the combat power upgrade, Frags may as well be Cobras at this point.

Error 404 posted:

Welp, time to play my soldier again

Please tell me how to build the Human Soldier (I assume you're talking about the Human Soldier) because I've been trying to level him all night and :negative: He's just... so, so loving boring compared to my level 20 Human Vanguard...

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Houdini posted:

Is the Huntress or Duelist the male Asari?

...? What are you on about? There's nothing saying humans are the only ones allowed to have both genders in the MP.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I did luck out and get the Ghost, actually, and I love the drat thing. Thanks a great deal, I'll give that a try when I'm able to play next. I ran through a few of the other rifles on him while I was playing to get a feel for them. The P.A.W was pretty good for priming stuff for CS, if a little lacking in damage, and the Sweeper was just loving miserable to use, I hate semi-auto burst rifles.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

I am ... a biotic god

I said, Experience loving TRANQUILITY

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

So what was their plan if everyone else got ganked and he'd have to carry the wave on his own? :psyduck:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

And that's Human Soldier up to 20 :toot: I think I'll play with the Krogan Vanguard next; what's the go-to for him?
I think I got booted from a match on wave 6 because I was playing too well as the Human Soldier. Not my fault we were on a map with long narrow hallways for me to chuck grenades down and spray with Turbocharge fire :shrug: How dare I not occupy the bottommost rank, I guess.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Its almost as if there's a reason I'm dragging my feet so hard on upgrading to 10! :regd11:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Have pubs still not loving twigged that if you do not do the loving objective you do not loving get paid by now? Jesus christ

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Bruc posted:

Killing floor 2 being the free ps+ game next week is going to bury this game even more on ps4 too.

HOT drat. I've been waiting for that drat thing to go on sale for the longest time.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

And those three weeks, the entirety of my paychecks were spoken for :negative:
I should have been specific, on sale when I could actually spare the money

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm just happy the Jumbo Supply Pack is back.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:psyduck:
Why would you release the notes for a patch that isn't out yet

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

My pack gave me an AR barrel, the N7 Valiant, and the Angaran Exemplar. :confuoot:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Don't post a link to the patch notes or anything, anyone :mad:
http://blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-09-notes/

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:suicide:
Wunderbar.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

back to opening hordes of commons to un-dilute the drop table again I guess

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Normal Geth getting a channeled, AoE melee. Juggernauts getting a grab that drained shields everything from EVERYTHING. :allears:
It was much more :black101: than just shields. Only armor? Only health? Juggernaut cares not; you will be converted into energy for his shields regardless.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

On that note, do we have a Google Doc of suggested kit builds somewhere because they keep fussing with characters and resetting my points and I'm tired of trying to remember what I had each time

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Wired connections for gaming, wireless for casual browsing. Is this not a thing?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

quote:

Dead Quarians
Wait, what? :psyduck: Where are y'all getting this from a patch notes with barely half a dozen lines

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Seemlar posted:

The 960 point UR is a monkey's paw deal
A paw with the fingers foreverially curled in an eternal middle finger to the players

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The EA cycle completes: Force out mediocre game, milk frantically, ditch.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

A Fiend materializes from the ether fifty feet away and sync-kills you, slamming your corpse on top of the coffin.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The Hammerhead was superior to the Mako in every way and anyone who says otherwise is lying to you and to themselves.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

chiasaur11 posted:

It had less health. Basically made of tinfoil.

Other than that, though, you're dead on the money.

Digirat posted:

Unlike the hammerhead, the mako was capable of withstanding the stress of a fruit fly landing on it and sneezing without instantly exploding into flames
It had Battletech grade jumpjets and infinite homing missiles; you were supposed to dodge the incoming shots while raining hellfire, not tank them :colbert: you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Y'all are monsters :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Don't list them or anything, just assume they are in fact there

• Locked thread