Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

a misanthrope posted:

don't put "guru" on your resume or talk about social media like you got your masters degree in facebook or something. i throw those resumes in the fuckin garbage.

I got my masters in blockchain and then did an internship in data and platforms-as-a-service do you think you have an opening for a thought-leading, thinkfluencer such as myself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A lot of people blow the interview because they lack confidence not because they lack qualifications. Some people listen to a powerful song or exercise before an interview. Some people have a "lucky" tie or a special bit of jewelry. Some people get their chest hair permed or their teeth blackened. Find your source of strength, your warrior spirit dance, and do it proudly before every interview. Don't worry, you won't have to do it often, because with your new-found confidence, you'll be employed and climbing the corporate ladder in no time.

• Locked thread