Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Lowtax: "So it says here your hobbies are posting on Internet forums, watching livestreamers and jerking it 24/7 to big bouncy hentai tittays?"
Job Candidate: "uh yes sir"
L: "You really thought that would work? You've just written the job description as your hobbies"
JC: "Yes sir, sorry I know you're right it was..."
L: "Gutsy!!... and I like it! Have your first 5 front page article ideas on my desk at 8 tomorrow morning... and wear a suit."
JC: "Uh.. yes! Yessir! I won't let you down!"

As he leaves Lowtax reclines into his leather wingback chair and takes a long drag on his cigar
"hmm... reminds me of myself at his age"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

FutonForensic posted:

"Ok, we're all here, are you ready for the interview?"

"yes, but first--who wants their christmas bonuses?" you say, standing up and revealing a handful of checks!

the conference room goes berzerk. you're skipping around the table, flinging out paper while everyone's crying and clapping in unison. "christ-mas! christ-mas!" it's still march and no one cares.

you finish your lap and stand at the head of the table. they're just starting to catch their breath, when you whip out your other hand stuffed with a second wad of checks. "second verse, same as the first!" they're flailing their arms and yelling like kermit

• Locked thread