Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Nothing says "I want this job" like saying "I want this job." Don't dance around the subject or get bogged down with details. Be straight and to the point. Prospective employers will appreciate your honesty. Here is an example job interview:

Prospective Employer: Why do you want this job?

You: I would like to have the money, also I think this job is right for me.

PE: What makes you think that you are the best fit for this job?

You: I meet the qualifications better than any other candidate.

PE: What would you say is your greatest weakness?

You: Sometimes I am not as strong as I would like to be.

PE: Wow, you're hired! How does a significant signing bonus sound?

You: I accept with a poo poo-eating grin of conquest that most would find off-putting but that you will identify with as a soulless executive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Eye contact is a must (see previous thread on this topic). Few interviewers can resist the sweet caress of a well-lubricated cornea.

google THIS

Try casually sharpening an array of knives during your interview. If you're interviewing to be a chef they'll know you mean business. If you're interviewing for any other kind of job they'll know you really mean business.

• Locked thread