Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

try the new taco place posted:

Lethal Weapon is really, really good. also, The Last Boy Scout is a sleeper great one too.

Lethal Weapon is the story of a black family's day being ruined by hosed up white people at every turn from start to finish. The protagonist is Danny Glover and he's in a Kafkaesque nightmare.

E: I just realized that post flirts with CD talk, but that's literally just what happens on screen. What did Murtaugh ever do to deserve that poo poo? He just wanted to chill on his boat and drink beer.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Apr 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Jose posted:

I like his films. I watched The Nice Guys last night . This thread was mostly just an excuse to post fat Russell Crowe though

He used Fat Val Kilmer, so Fat Russel Crowe was the next logical step.

e: IMDB lists a Top Gun 2 with Val Kilmer playing Iceman? :laffo:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1745960/?ref_=nv_sr_2

• Locked thread