Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

gamecube virtual console games for nintendo switch coming whn its paid online launches

They already shot this one down because of no analog triggers on the Switch I thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Naked Laura:
To get Lara Croft naked go to her home and stand anywhere near the pool. Now press select x2, circle, circle, square, triangle. select and R1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

1) bloodbourne
2) hatsune miku: future tone with both Future Sound, Colorful Tone, and the season pass which includes 3 extra packs with 4 songs each!
3)
4)
5)

The Future Tone season pass isn't worth it but otherwise agreed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah but it's like 12 songs for 30 dollars or something. Whereas the 50 dollar game comes with 220+.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Literally busted out lmaoing at work remembering that lovely ps3 picture

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol what is the context for this?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my GOd how have I never seen this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Theres like a million amazing parts to this video but this is my favortie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14&t=283s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

isnt this basically what a joycon is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

First off, you must be nice to Aeris throughout the game whenever you have a choice. When you come to the old man in the pipe in Midgar, you supposedly can let Aeris care for him to make him feel better. You later see a sad scene of the man dying. After Aeris' death, go back to midgar and by this time you should have found a YELLOW underwater materia orb, not the blue one. You talk to the man outside the pipe, anonymously called the "General", and he says how sad he is that that "nice girl" died. He says he may be able to help you, and sends you to Wall Market to pick up a Revival potion. You take it to Aeris' grave to bring her back.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the best part about the triforce oot rumor mill was when Nintendo themselves started sending out fake photos to gaming magazines for their April issues qto stoke the flames

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I actually tried to do this. The rumor I heard is that you had to play the game for 100 hours before getting the SS Ticket and then use strength on the entrance to the ship. It didn't work.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

look at this timing:

Chainclaw posted:

I'm doing a ton of house cleaning, and going through boxes of old paperwork. I found this amazing flyer and am not tossing it out.
edit: I don't know if I got this at GDC in 2004, or if I got this when the Phantom guys gave a presentation at Full Sail when I was attending in 2003.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WHat they're describing is exactly what PS4/Xbox ONe is now, down to the increasingly huge amount of early access shovelware that Phantom didn't predict

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

who is that character

Natasha Drake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is there more than one PS all stars