Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN?
Just give me a "Casualty" sound mod and I'll be golden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

Jack2142 posted:

Hieronymous Alloy, that seed you posted Hochgrube (The Gem Mine) is the greatest settlement ever spawned in Battle Bro's its gems and salt to the nearby town pretty much funded the entire early game for me so far.

Also I have recruited a monk named Ragnar the Bear, who is both dexterous and strong and spends his time arguing with the companies two flagellants over religion.

I can't find a seed that ends with a town called Hochgrube :( Which one from the ones he's posted did you use?

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

I must be doing something wrong then. http://imgur.com/a/8Grfe up north of this screen shot are other towns but the names differ.

Ah well, thanks for trying!

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

Ah! That did it! Time to explore the wonders of Hochgrube. Thanks guys.

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

I've got an interview with the devs on Tuesday 13th if anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask!

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

It'll actually be on the 20th as I'm bad at scheduling.

It will be a positive interview so I won't be asking about Muslims (???) but I will definitely try to discuss modding and get an answer as to why it's not possible, as well as using some of the other bits you guys have passed over. Feel free to keep it coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

What does "MA" mean on that Battle Brothers Class Chart?