Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Would And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda meet the category criteria?

EDIT: Actually never mind, I'll give a go to Never Tire Of The Road.

Coohoolin fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Apr 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

nh posted:

DO IT

DO IIIOOTTTTTT!

I may not finish mine. I recorded the rest of the vocals and they are supreme terrible, my finest work in terms of recording something utterly unlistenable. Even my very supportive SO reported "yeah, it starts okay but really falls apart near the end" which can only mean "why are you doing this to me." I might try to find someone else to record it. Is anyone making progress? We're almost up to the last two weeks.

I'm just gonna sit down in front of an h4z recorder with my bouzouki and hammer the tune out, is everyone else doing fancy multilayered recording? jeez.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
i can do mine but i'd need an extension

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I'm trying to get my H4zoom to work properly as a usb mic- audacity is being a dick with recording but I think i've got decent sound quality through Reaper.

https://soundcloud.com/elijah-fynmore/oh-katia-mandolin

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I just can't get a nice arrangement of the tune I picked. If the topic was different maybe... Someone give me a tune they think would sound good in a trad/Irish style. I play guitar, mandolin, and bouzouki.

• Locked thread