Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Nice chin

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Swaddling_clothes.bmp

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lmbo

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
are we just supposed to believe that anyone you put up here is a white supremacist?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
when I was in the military I had some dude always ragging on me because he said "white people only have brown eyes when they're mixed at some point in the past"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Iron Prince posted:

when I was in the military I had some dude always ragging on me because he said "white people only have brown eyes when they're mixed at some point in the past"

Whoa is this true?!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Imperium is a really good movie, by the way.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

PromethiumX posted:

are we just supposed to believe that anyone you put up here is a white supremacist?

only post pics of champions of the white race that have been convicted of a hate crime

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Iron Prince posted:

And that's why nobody should feel safe around racial supremacists; The only way they can exist is if they have an enemy, so once they're out of targets they turn on each other

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

emporer palpatine is not a white supremacist u scooter faced twat guzzler

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
oh no why did getfiscal get arrested?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Why are politicians so wrinkly and gross and disgusting? Does your skin just start to deteriorate when you take office or something?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
"white" supremacist

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Why are politicians so wrinkly and gross and disgusting? Does your skin just start to deteriorate when you take office or something?

Actually yeah, it's pretty drat stressful.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who the gently caress uses bmp it's 2017 bitches .png supremacy

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

Bareback Werewolf posted:

she's like seventy something, barely sleeps and has been in hella stressful situations. I'm not sure what you expect such a person to look like

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
.png supports transparency which makes it seem like an easy favorite of white supremacists

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
You are all wrong. The only correct format is PBM. Each pixel is either white, or it's black. We don't need all of these channels and spectrums for something that can be answered with a yes or no question.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Everything should be CGA graphics. Teal and fuschia everything.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
forums user oxballs dot com/mange mite/quickdraw mcgraw is a hilariously retarded white supremacist on this very forum

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That Robot posted:

forums user oxballs dot com/mange mite/quickdraw mcgraw is a hilariously retarded white supremacist on this very forum

Anti-semitism is not white supremacy, please be more careful in the future.

Also I'm not even anti-semitic I'm just racist against white people.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iron Prince posted:

.png supports transparency which makes it seem like an easy favorite of white supremacists

I thought white supremacists were against white erasure

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sid Vicious posted:

Who the gently caress uses bmp it's 2017 bitches .png supremacy

I believe that is the joke, that white supremacists are backwards and stupid

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What if space aliens were actually humans who are the perfect balance of all races who are born with UFO blueprints in their heads? The governmental powers try to keep us separated because the government will be over once we can regularly visit space because once you hit zero gravity there's no ground to put boots onto and therefore no enforcement of laws or army presence.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Teenage Mutant Ninja Nazis

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Anti-semitism is not white supremacy, please be more careful in the future.

Also I'm not even anti-semitic I'm just racist against white people.

it's p much the same thing and stormfront is still involved

you're white as hell

you're crowing about the JCC story like you just got a coupon for free rim jobs

gently caress you bitch

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
George 'White as an Ginger Irishmans bare arse.' Zimmerman is my favorite WASP supremacist.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Neutrino posted:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Nazis

Michaelangelo is a Nazi party dude!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
*turns monitor off*

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

that's a weird klan getup but at least the boy's trying dangit

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

that's a weird klan getup but at least the boy's trying dangit

Why would he travel from baltimore looking for black people. This story makes no sense

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why would he travel from baltimore looking for black people. This story makes no sense

He was too embarrassed to say he just wanted to meet John Waters.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Baltimore: black people having champion of america.

• Locked thread