Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

That Robot posted:

forums user oxballs dot com/mange mite/quickdraw mcgraw is a hilariously retarded white supremacist on this very forum

Yeah but he's funny about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dave_Indeed posted:

Baltimore: black people having champion of america.

Baltimore is 65% black

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
As long as he doesn't shoot the national aquarium he can shoot whatever he wants in Baltimore imo

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

oh come on, it's well known that the blacks of New York are far more docile and trusting of the white man

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

oh come on, it's well known that the blacks of New York are far more docile and trusting of the white man

It's a bigger stage for his insane, racist statement.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

...and the pitch! posted:

It's a bigger stage for his insane, racist statement.

True, a black man shot in Baltimore barely even makes the local papers anymore, let alone national ones

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

he should've tossed out some allahu akbars if he wanted his statements heard, no one cares when a white guy does a killing. no trump tweets to be found there.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

True, a black man shot in Baltimore barely even makes the local papers anymore, let alone national ones

That's not what I said. Your insinuations are tiresome.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm never wearing Tyvek again!!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That's not what I said. Your insinuations are tiresome.

It's not an insinuation? I'm actually agreeing with you. Baltimore is a lovely and dangerous city and white people usually don't care when black men are killed, especially in places like baltimore or detroit

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

op dont doxx yourself.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's not an insinuation? I'm actually agreeing with you. Baltimore is a lovely and dangerous city and white people usually don't care when black men are killed, especially in places like baltimore or detroit

Things that happen in New York are bigger news. The insane racist surely had the end goal of drawing attention to his agenda.

I didn't say anything about how Baltimore is 65% black and a lovely dangerous city. You are saying that.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

that's a weird klan getup but at least the boy's trying dangit

He traveled from Baltimore? Bitch how the gently caress do you fail at life so bad that you can't find a black guy in Baltimore

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Things that happen in New York are bigger news. The insane racist surely had the end goal of drawing attention to his agenda.

I didn't say anything about how Baltimore is 65% black and a lovely dangerous city. You are saying that.

I said it's 65% black in a completely separate post to explain my joke about how this guy says he left Baltimore to find black people.

Stop being weird dude I was agreeing with you

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
White supremacists are fun people, here is a member of our nationalist party ordering a kebab after a fiery anti-immigrant speech.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

yogizh posted:

White supremacists are fun people, here is a member of our nationalist party ordering a kebab after a fiery anti-immigrant speech.

Wtf is up with the commas as decimal holders goddamn commas and also nazis europe is such a shithole

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Wtf is up with the commas as decimal holders goddamn commas and also nazis europe is such a shithole

When I press dot on my numeral keyboard it types a comma. It won't stop. :smithicide:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
.bump

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Seriously considering bottom left as an av

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Came to post a pic of Hillary, thanks.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

DadJokeGenerator
Feb 15, 2015

white_supremacists.blimp

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

:eyepop: woah, who do I have to heil to get a piece of that?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

this dipshit right here is looking for the rationale in the motivations of a man who brought a sword to new york city to allegedly kill black men, and actually did kill a black man, with a loving SWORD. Clearly we are dealing with a rational actor lol.

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

this dipshit right here is looking for the rationale in the motivations of a man who brought a sword to new york city to allegedly kill black men, and actually did kill a black man, with a loving SWORD. Clearly we are dealing with a rational actor lol.

i'll show you a couple of rational actors

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:popeye:

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

now we're talkin

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
This thread made me gay for Hitler.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i found a picture of prorat

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/844970770719817729

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Harrower posted:

This thread made me gay for Hitler.

would gay hitler be woke or just a fuccboi like milo

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

someone post that drawing of the biggest white supremacists being the worst examples of white people and where is your loving chin tia.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Tolkien minority posted:

Yeah but he's funny about it

not really

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

helll yeah

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

bonerjam posted:

someone post that drawing of the biggest white supremacists being the worst examples of white people and where is your loving chin tia.

its the first google result for where is your chin lol

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Alan Smithee posted:

would gay hitler be woke or just a fuccboi like milo

Woke as fuk

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

gently caress yes.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008