Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Trappist beers own. I have been homebrewing on and off for 13 years, seriously for the last 5 (all grain). Trappist styles are my favourite, I am actually about to go get the grain order for my first tripel today. I've done about 2 dubbel, a single/enkel, 5 quadrupel and this will be my first actual tripel. My brewing club president and I also have a used Shiraz barrel full of our currently 11.5% quadrupel, and every time we brew 40-ish litres we let it ferment then pull 40L out of the barrel and refill it with the fresh stuff. It's v good. I have 29 bombers of it sitting conditioning right now and a 20L keg of the non barrel one in my beer fridge :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread