Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

us vs also us posted:

what in the absolute gently caress is Trappist beer

I'm glad you asked! It's a beer made by Trappist monks.

Here, have an internet encyclopedia entry for them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

us vs also us posted:

I'm just going to stick to my IPAs, thank you very much!

Don't forget to wear your circle scarf with your vintage v-neck t-shirt you one-leg-rolled-up-skinny jean-wearing-fixy bike-riding hipster trash.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

us vs also us posted:

this is just simply making no sense to me at all

Her hair was in a ponytail. And we had to shower even though we were going to be dunked in a pool.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Good beer is good beer. Can't we all just poo poo on Coors and their ilk?

I haven't had a Trappist beer but this thread has convinced me to ride my bike* to a beer store that carries it.

*(It may or may not be a DUI bike)

Fun fact! You can still get a DUI on a bike! I think even if you're pushing it down the street, but I may be wrong on that one.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eh, google says it's just riding it. I think my buddy got a public drunkenness charge then while pushing his bike home.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Senor Dog posted:

I'm gonna be a monk. I already drink beer and eat cheese all day

Your digestive system is adding to global warming! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Haverchuck posted:

I love to eat and drink feces from other men because I'm a gay fag. I need to be killed and I'm a stupid idiot

Huh.

• Locked thread