Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
a bunch of dudes need to scramble into this thread to proclaim that: hoppy beers are a fad, not hoppy beers are a fad, the particular flavor of beer I dont like is for trendy hipsters(even though its been made for many decades), trendy hipsters drink the type of beer I like and now its making me furious, etc etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
ew, only a certain type of person would consume that product. I bet he's not even a real bike messenger

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I love to eat and drink feces from other men because I'm a gay fag. I need to be killed and I'm a stupid idiot

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

JiveHonky posted:

Daddy: :liverfailure:

Whhhhyyyy

:cheerdoge:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
ffhbfbbfppbtpf aduhh, dhuuuuh,,,,, *bats at own feet wyhile laying on back*

• Locked thread