Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It is possible to like a character's portrayal if not who the character is

For example Endeavor is a shitstain but an important hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Moltrey posted:

I like Bakugo if only for the fact that he's someone who has worked and trained to get this level and then loving Midoriya with his The Secret rear end comes along and upstages him and as far as Bakugo can tell, he did it by complete bullshit and it's realistic how much this pisses him off. Bakugo has been dreaming of something like this "fight" his whole life and now DEKU of all people wants to tell him how to go about it? He already has Todoroki and Yaoyorozu to compete with and that's well and fine, but baby Midoriya with his destructive power that from Bakugo's perspective defies all sense of how powers work in this world? man i'd hate him too. I don't agree with him, but there's a good reason why Bakugo is this way, but if you understand that and still don't like him well yeah that's perfectly fine

I've read to like Chapter 80 and im probably gonna leap on the manga by the end of this year cause gently caress man april 2018 is a long away and i'm ready to see this get really moving

nice

finish one piece

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

have you tried not being a dick OP

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

miles ahead of

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the dub sucks

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

I do not agree with your opinion, but I will fight to the death for your right to be wrong.

nice free speech defense

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i've never seen a dub i didn't not like -some guy

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Nitrousoxide posted:

All Might's voice alone makes the dub worth it

he sucks op

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

no it means i have refined taste

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

t'isn't

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

it still looks bad and i would rather have an all might nendo

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

people like big bang theory too

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the best guy is *flips through rolodex* m-mineta!?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

this is the anime thread

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

guess I'm owned

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Jackard posted:

So yea, that's a pretty lovely way of wording it.

it's not

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

jojo's ran in WSJ

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Eela6 posted:

Dude dis c'mon. What I'm trying to say is, I think My Hero Academia S2 is better than any anime that aired in say, 2016.

sangatsu, flip flappers, haikyuu s3, yuri on ice, re:zero

along with previously mentioned mob psycho

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i sincerely hope that they do not attempt to 'add more' to the chisaki arc

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Fabricated posted:

Re:zero sucked.

nah

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

deku is a very typical shonen protag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Silver2195 posted:

Not really. He's a very typical American superhero protagonist. A shy nerd like Deku is almost the opposite of characters like Naruto and Luffy.

no he's really a shonen protag

• Locked thread