Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Yeah being a character from fullmetal alchemist is pretty strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

It's actually incredible how well they matched up the different characters to the dances. I guess it's just anime tropes lining up but still, this is some a+++ work.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

Where do I find a spoiler that tells me how far away more shinso is and literally nothing else

Here is the spoiler for exactly this that I am clearly marking for everyone else's safety.

Shinso has basically not existed since the children fighting Olympics so he is a very long ways off in the Anime unless they decide to use him in some filler.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Radish posted:

Those kinds of very specific powers would make me nervous to have as a hero fighting supervillains. Like one finger gets hurt and suddenly you are halfway to being quickless.

Maybe quirks are like the brain and can compensate. The condition is "all the fingers one hand" rather than "Five fingers at a time."

Once you lose all 10 fingers well you're pretty hosed regardless.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Pakled posted:

How did Koda pass the entrance exam?

Rats and other vermin chewing robo cords.

fool_of_sound posted:

How did Tooru?

I mean if she found some isolated robots she could just disable them because they wouldn't react to her.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Nitrousoxide posted:

Bakugou is a bigger rear end in a top hat than most villains we've encountered. He's such an unredeemable prick I don't see how he hasn't been kicked out of the school yet.

Because trying to temper his attitude is better than crushing the dreams of a human bomb threat and kicking him to the street. Bakugou is probably the person in the most need of UA's training and supervision.

They could certainly do more to show this but aside from his horrible relationship with Deku he seems to just be a foulmouthed but excellent student.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

A bit of it leaks into #70 but 69 is where you'd stop if you don't want to see anything not shown in the anime.

• Locked thread