Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I finished this up as my first anime series a few days ago, and all I really want to say is that I can't wait until Spring for season 3. Such a great show so far, and such a long way off. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ularg posted:

Just gotta fill the hole in your heart with fanart.

I got recommended Bungo Stray Dogs and it's definitely helping to fill that void (as well as being great in its own right). That and fanart should be enough to last me the next few months. Mina > Tsu. :ssh:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ularg posted:

Can we just agree that Kirishima is best guy?

I've really liked Shoto and Kaminari the most, for completely opposite reasons.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

How the hell did Mineta pass the entrance exam in the first place. I can't imagine him actually destroying any robots with his ability, or rescuing anyone.

It took a lot of balls. :grin:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nonexistence posted:

I personally hope they follow through on high performers in class B replacing low performers in class A - mineta is an obvious choice but I think it would be interesting as well to have likeable but quantifiably underperforming class A people like kaminari or mina get bumped.

Given the focus on a few Class B members during the tournament and even one from Class C, it's a distinct possibility, and one I would love to see.

Better not be Kaminari or Mina, though. Take Major Lazer instead. :argh:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I don't know why, but I think I like student Shigaraki the most out of anything here.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

It's also an incredibly safe bet that Funimation will have a theatrical release of it in the west.

Yessssss.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Maybe it's because I've only watched 3 anime series total (so far), but it's surprising to me that MHA wasn't mentioned once as an introductory anime, especially given that this is the MHA thread. Is there a reason for that? It happened to be the first one I ever watched and I loved it, though that is just personal anecdotal evidence.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PMush Perfect posted:

Mineta is a great litmus test. If somebody likes him, they're probably not the best person.

I'm acquaintances with someone who considers him the best out of anyone in 1-A and I just :psyduck: every time I think about it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Shere posted:

You Say Run adds enough on its own to say that watching the anime is worth it.

I heard part of it in my head reading this post and got a chill up my spine, so...yes.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Horikoshi scans the My Hero Academia thread, his palms getting sweatier and sweatier as his eyes dart from question to question.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i'm pretty hype for this season, even more so then for S2

I celebrated the new trailer by finally starting to read the manga, and it's only gotten me even more hype to see it all animated. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hanta, since, uh...I've never seen any of them. :sweatdrop:

• Locked thread