Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

it's been a while since i read this part of the manga but it seems like the slightly slower pacing is still happening

also: that symbolism with todoroki in the op :drat:

fractalairduct fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Apr 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

the slower pacing really does not work with the race

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

MonsterEnvy posted:

Dude is also one of the four recommended Students. I don't think we know who the other recomended student in Class B is however.

huh, I thought it was the vines hair girl, but apparently not.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Moltrey posted:

Rather than keep Endeavor as just a lovely one note dad, they make him a very flawed human who truly is a Hero, the second best hero in the world.

Actually, he's only the second best hero in Japan.
:goonsay:

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

In the manga it's eventually shown that she refracts light around her body and has some control over that, but we won't get to that for a while.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Beasteh posted:

Every single character rules apart from Mineta who is a creepy little goon

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

SpacePig posted:

Yeah, I understand that, but he's still just a big whiny child so far.

Shigaraki is cool because he starts out as a whiny child and we get to see him grow into a better and more competent villain over time. It makes him a really compelling character.

Plus his design is incredible.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

If we're going to be making danganronpa comparisons then Toga seems a lot more like Syo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

im ojiro

• Locked thread