Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
"Why don't you have the reception at the Elks Lodge Debbie? Me n the boys'll fix it up. Don't need no fancy eye-pad for playing music, honey, I'll ask Charlie to fire up his accordion. Momma will whip up some hotdish and ambrosia for everybody, you don't have to worry bout a thing. Let me call... Hang on a sec honey.

TOMMY GET OFF THE SHED RIGHT THIS INSTANT! "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
If you want to see some distilled small town America chat, read Mike Rowe's Facebook comments section.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

shame on an IGA posted:

*Builds hoard of 10,000+ stolen guns over decades buying them from tweekers

*House is searched persuant to another case by town police who fail to notice they are tripping over literally thousands of guns

*months later is picked up by sheriffs dept on traffic warrant, deputy notices a gun which had been stolen from him

*so many guns are taken into evidence that they had to get the jail work gang to help load them into the 18 wheeler

*becomes national headline

*meanwhile an enormous scandal erupts when the town police chief is forced to resign while being investigated by state-level authorities for reasons unknown which turn out to be telling his officers they didn't see the pile of stolen guns

*brother is pitted against brother in the kind of high intensity battle that only low stakes local politics and academic turf wars can incite

*gun hoarder eventually pleads guilty to 12 felonies, is sentenced to time already served.

Stop stalking my dead grandpa :mad:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
"I don't know what your problem is, Earl. Those black eyed peas taste fine by me."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Bonzo posted:

Let' s eat something a little lighter tonight. How about fish?

Lent.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
*Becomes a foster parent to various native American children that were removed from their homes on the nearby reservation*

*Uses money to fill house with crap purchased off QVC*

*Children live a spartan existence, none are potty trained or have verbal skills due to massive neglect*

• Locked thread