Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

With the 40th pick, the Carolina Panthers select

Budda Baker, Safety out of Washington

No Irish Need Imply and the Bengals are up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Raekwon McMillan for the Bengals.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Literally phoning in the pick from the road, the New Orleans Saints decide to pick up some local homegrown talent and choose:

LSU CB Tre'Davious White 

Philly and 89 are on the clock.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Sorry guys, moving day. Was a hard choice between this guy and someone else. But, you guys just ran hard on CBs and there's only 1 CB left in the upper tier.

Ok, had that typed up and then did some more reading and watched a highlight video for the first time and wow.

In the second round of the NFL Goon Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles pick...

Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bills select Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
With the 13th pick of the 2nd Round of the 2017 Goon Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select:

Washington, CB, Sidney Jones

ShakeZula and the Colts are on the clock.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 46th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Indianapolis Colts absolutely sprint to the podium and select

Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA

The Baltimore Ravens and The Puppy Bowl are on the clock

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
With the 47th pick in the goon NFL draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington

Whatever, I think he'll be good.

Vikings are up.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 48th pick in the goon NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Dion Dawkins, OG, Temple

The Washington Football Team is on the clock

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
With the 49th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the phoneposting Washington Redskins select Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan.

Tampa Bay and wandler20 are on the clock.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 50th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Marcus Williams, S, Utah

Denver and a neat cape are on the clock.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
With the 51st pick in the Goon Draft, the Denver Broncos select QB of the future, Davis Webb III, QB, California

a neat cape fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 4, 2017

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Browns stroke their neckbeard in contemplative thought, look over to the Jersey with all the QB names and mutter "Not enough..." then in a booming broken voice akin to when a child hits puberty declare "WE WILL ADD NATHAN PETERSON...A TOTAL AVERAGE NON STANDOUT IN ANY WAY SORT OF QB FROM PITTSBURGH TO THIS LIST AS THE FACTORY OF SADNESS MUST PRODUCE!!"

Seen here asking God why and what did he do to deserve this since he does not stand out or is offensive in any way

"Wait...we picked a dude from Pittsburgh? gently caress. I...uh...hope the fans don't noticeOMGLOOKATTHETIMESHANGRI-LAWSCHOOLANDDETROITAREONTHECLOCK."

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

There is a Wisconsin linebacker-sized hole in the heart of all Lions fans. UNTIL NOW.

With the 53rd pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Detroit Lions select T.J. Watt, LB, Wisconsin.

Amy Pole Her and the Miami Dolphins are on the clock.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The Miami Dolphins no longer hate the Lions with the fury of 1000 suns after realizing Linebacker Jarrad Davis University of Florida was available

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

The Giants take Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
With the 56th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Mojave Raiders select Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado

Sad King Billy and the Houston Romos are up next

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 57th pick of the Goon 2017 draft, the Houston Texans select Pat Elflein C from Ohio State

Seattle and Jizz Denoument are now on the clock.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
With the 58th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn

No Butt Stuff and the Kansas City are up next

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

With the 27th pick in the 2nd round,

The Kansas City Chiefs Select, Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

With the 60th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson

Abugadu and the god drat loving packers are on the clock.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
With the 61st pick, the Green Bay Packers select Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida. Pittsburgh is on the clock.

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
With the 62nd pick, the Steelers select Justin Evans, Safety, Texas A&M

pubic works project and the Falcons are up

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
With the 63rd pick, the Atlanta Falcons select Caleb Brantley, DT from the University of Florida.

TheFlyingLlama and Carolina are on the clock.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

with the 64th pick, the Carolina Panthers select Antonio Garcia OT from Troy University.

Gatts and the Browns are up

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns select WR Chad Hansen, California. Picture pending.

San Fransisco may have a seat over there

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
The San Francisco 49ers, having missed out on their chance at three QBs, switch gears and select:

Derek Rivers, DE, Youngstown State.

Go Penguins. Zimbomonkey and Chicago are up next.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
The Chicago Bears open a scrabble bag and out falls 2 J's and two U's... the spirits have told them to select Juju Smith-Schuster, WR, USC.

Teva and the Jaguars, it's your turn to hold the Bag. Hopefully you don't get B-O-R-T again.

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

The Jaguars, looking to get in on the running backs with discipline issues game, decide to go with Alvin Kamara.

Los Angeles Rams - DariusLikewise, you're up.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Chris Wormley DE Michigan for the Rams

McMagic is up

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Jets take Curtis Samuel, RB, THE Ohio State University.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
With the 71st Pick the Dean Spanos gently caress Train selects Jaleel Johnson, DT from Iowa

Detroit Dogg and the Pats are on the clock

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 72nd pick in the Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Fish Smithson, S, Kansas

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals take Ethan Pocic, Center, LSU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
In the 3rd Round of the Goon Draft...the Philadelphia Eagles select...

Desmond King, CB, Iowa

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bills select Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Saints finally get a DE and choose:

Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State

Arizona and Mr. Logan are up.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
With the 13th pick in the 3rd round of the 2017 Goon Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select:

Chris Godwin, WR, PennState

The Puppy Bowl and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
With the 78th pick of the 2017 NFL Goon Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Jake Butt, TE, Michigan

Eltoasto and the Minnesota Vikings are on the clock.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 15th pick in the 3rd round, the Minnesota Vikings select Larry Ogunjobi, DT, Charlotte

Shakezula and the Colts are on the clock.

• Locked thread