Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
With the second overall pick, the San Francisco 49ers take, at the insistence of their owner:

QB DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame.

Zimbomonkey and the Bears are up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
With the 2nd pick of the 2nd round in the 18th year of the 2nd millennium, in this goon-run NFL draft, the San Francisco Forty Niners, having appeased their idiot child CEO and his Notre Dame alumnus whining, take the QB they actually want,

Pat Mahomes, QB Texas Tech.

Jacksonville is apparently a real place, and for some reason has a professional football team, and Teva gets to pick for them next.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
The San Francisco 49ers, having missed out on their chance at three QBs, switch gears and select:

Derek Rivers, DE, Youngstown State.

Go Penguins. Zimbomonkey and Chicago are up next.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
With Joe Mixon off the board, at 109 the 49ers look to Dede Westbrook (WR, Oklahoma) to fill their new-GM-learning-experiences quota.

Teva and Jacksonville are up next.

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Apr 23, 2017

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
Has no one taken Arkansas TE Jeremy Sprinkle yet? Niners take that guy.

• Locked thread