Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 25th pick in the Goon Draft, the Houston Texans select Garett Bolles OT from University of Utah

The Seattle Seahawks and Jizz Denoument are now on the clock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 57th pick of the Goon 2017 draft, the Houston Texans select Pat Elflein C from Ohio State

Seattle and Jizz Denoument are now on the clock.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

With the 89th pick of the 2017 Goon Draft Houston Texans pick Marcus Maye FS from Florida Sec.

Jizz Denoument and the Seattle Seahawks are up next.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

On behalf of the Los Angeles Chargers I select Amara Darboh WR Michigan.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Posting from my phone

With the 130th pick of the Goon Draft, the Houston Texans select Damontae Kazee CB San Diego.

Detroit Dogg and the bad men from New England are on the clock.

Sad King Billy fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Apr 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

The Houston Texans with the 142nd pick of the Goon Draft select Anthony Walker Jr from NorthWestern

For a change Cold Forge and the San Francisco 49ers are on the clock.

• Locked thread