Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

The majority of the players die super early, so if you're consistently in the top half you actually are "better" than most people.

Now, some of those players land at school and either die or get 10 kills and win the game, but 5 90th places and 5 top 10's is going to trash your stats worse than 10 33rd's will.

I keep trying to run into hot zones on Xbone PubG but I just end up in the top 20 or top 10 every time never getting to shoot anyone until 30 minutes in. Either the entire map is empty, or everyone else kills everyone else before I get a chance to get killed by someone. Getting run over by motorcycles and cars driving around in circles with like a 20 foot diameter of play space is loving bullshit and I wanna get shot in the head or the nuts or the loving face for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread