Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

did they actual say Xbox Exclusive during the press event

I thought they kept jumping back and forth between XBox Launch Exclusive (launches only on the xbox, other platforms later) and Microsoft Exclusive (windows is microsoft too)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

I love how jumping over cars, something with zero practical use, has far and away the most elaborate animation :allears:

That's probably why, so you don't have to see your dude do a long, crazy parkour flip 400 times a game

unless you want to

and why wouldn't you

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

rework it to be mapwide

so I'm thinking about getting this game, I have a question about teams, is it like teams get put against other teams, solo ques against other solos? does it care how big your team is? or is it like, everyone goes in all at once no matter team size

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

neat thanks dudes

if I can rope another buddy into buying it with me, I'm in, looks like fun

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

most streamers aren't even that good

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Verviticus posted:

how are you approaching the circle at 10-20

if the answer is not "I'm already in it", wrong answer

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

gimmick mode where all 100 players spawn in an area the size of a football field and there's always only one gun spawn per 10 people, every other spawn is the pan

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that sounds like the strategy of someone who's going to need 61 bullets to kill the last guy

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

so this is kinda cool

canadian soldier drops an isis militant from over two miles away, breaking the previous longest distance for a confirmed sniper kill

someone went and visualized this with pubg's map for shits and giggles:

time to step your game up lads

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

LGD posted:

The AKM differs from the other rifles but works fine at most ranges- if you can handle the recoil it does a boatload of damage at close range, and if you can deal with the slower bullet speed it works quite well as a marksman rifle in the absence of a sniper rifle, and if you can't deal with either it's probably inferior to any of the 5.56 guns.

I don't know much about rifle tiers but I feel like 80% of the time I die it's from an AKM

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

immediately murdering nerds who don't suspect someone going ham on them in the first 10 minutes of the game is a pretty good strategy too

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

hot drop fight club is the sport of kings

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

"who" is listed in the kill feed in the bottom left, even for knockouts

I kind of hope they don't add death recaps, or if they do, it doesn't give you any hint where you were murdered from. I could maaaaybe see it work in solo queues.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'm a big fan of the lesser seen "Hey dudes I have a silencer I'm going to see if I can hit this guy standing by a tree" and then your squaddie without a silencer just starts shooting like 10 feet from you

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

https://streamable.com/o0db2

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

underage at the vape shop posted:

They are trolling him by giving him money

no one is trolling anyone, he's putting on a show to entertain his stream by acting like receiving piles of money is a bad thing

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

actually the blue wall is a ghost gate, to contain the corrupting influence of house dagoth

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

pubg: vice

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

add an RPG7 but only one or two of them spawn per game and never within several hundreds yards of their ammo

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

beartraps

have them spawn engaged and ready to go

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

come on, sawn-off shotgun that goes in the pistol slot

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Thom P. Tiers posted:

Make smaller redzones constantly land on top of them until they move in.

this but for everyone, at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

amotea posted:

(loving the teeth and eyeballs in the models lol).

is there something weird about this or does bluehole gently caress it up somehow

• Locked thread