Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I had a real good takedown yesterday where I just wrecked a team inside a house with my teammate. I am usually not this efficient.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAR38DCeGyo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Discospawn posted:

If you rewatch that clip, you'll notice that the team in the house was actually fighting a different group at the same time. 1 of the 3 people upstairs had been knocked out already with a friend rezzing him, and another of his friends managed to kill people while you all were sneaking up. The last guy you killed was the last survivor of that other team. I don't think you two cleared the house really well, you just managed to take advantage of 2 teams that were already engaged.

But this is still a good example of why you should record your matches, because in the moment I'm sure I wouldn't have recognized any of that stuff either.

Yeah, you are right. The dude gets knocked down as I ascend the stairs.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Inspector_666 posted:

Don't bother with the music or intro next time.

lol this free software forces me to use some intro and music or pay the full price.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Inspector_666 posted:

Haha, what the hell?

Yeah, I just picked the first one from windows store to quickly trim a clip and I I just chose a track and an intro. Pretty mentally abusive way to make a free trial, I'd say. There were four tracks to choose and four intros. I could've chosen jazz and butterflies.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

aniviron posted:

Remind me which nation's military uses a dune buggy?

SAS also uses dune buggies, as do for example German KSK. Most nato countries who stick their dick into sand have dune buggies for their special units.

https://books.google.de/books?id=G1...20buggy&f=false

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
ITT people who think that everyone who kills them is a cheater.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Yeah there are a million legitimate complaints about this game, but fact remains thay if you don’t loving suck, you score in top 5 consistently. That being said, I have no idea what world some people ITT live in where this game is non stop cheaters and high ping shots that shouldn’t work.

I am not dumb, of course I think that this game is really shittily made and would benefit from competent devs, but jesus christ, reading these pages gives insight into some loving bizarro world that I’ve yet to see in my 200 hours. I can’t think of a time I met someone who is positively cheating, or whose ping decided the chicken dinner.
I play daily with a squad that often has one aussie, two europeans, and one american and when we die, we die to being owned. On the other hand, we don’t suck so we win a bunch.

Ease up a bit, and focus on shooting and moving and winning. Stick together, don’t over extend, watch out for the zone.

Odds are that you whiners just loving suck.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Dec 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I think I played TPP in June.

• Locked thread