Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I guess the idea is to further distinguish the M16 from the Mini 14.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Nov 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Whoops.

Not sure about the new overhead icons. Most of it is good.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Nov 22, 2017

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Any way to get antialiasing that isn't blurry as hell? Whatever they chose is a terrible idea for a long distance PVP game.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

VulgarandStupid posted:

I want to play this... looks better than PUBG in every way.

Has there been any chinese games that are worth playing? As far as I know they are all terrible business models/no balance.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Bhodi posted:

ahhaha the new map is garbage, it's larger and more spread out but the loot is ultra trash and all the buildings have twice as many pointless rooms. Even in the military base there's basically one building with decent loot and if you drop in the city good luck even finding a rifle before getting popped in the head from 1km out because everything is so absurdly open

good luck finding a vehicle

Yeaaaaaaah, I don't know about the loot but too many small rooms and there's real problem with needing vehicles to get to circles but a lack of roads. The road layout is awful.

This is going to be a map where you get killed a lot driving a vehicle or running across open fields.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Dec 9, 2017

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Whoever put in those dumpsters REALLY hates third person.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Ran into two aimbot users in a duo... who we beat :confused: It was very suspicious at first the way they were shooting at walls and thanks to replay it's totally clear they were locking on but it didn't compensate for third person, AR inaccuracy or recoil.

I guess I'll take incompetent cheaters :confuoot:

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Feel like the Kar98 is going to eat a headshot nerf, seems like anyone will pick one up if available.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

cosmicjim posted:

Lots of people don’t like the new map, including me. I’ll play it, but it’s worse than the old one.

The top right and left feel totally unused. I'm not sure any circles go those areas? I've seen the bottom left and an east island which was interesting but must be hell if there are no boats left to get you over. It could use more personality, most of it feels the same and only the coast gets some environmental diversity. Was a mistake to leave out any water.

I don't like a lot of the buildings, too many rooms, and how the loot is distributed across much bigger areas now. Vehicles are random and there's a lot of wrecks to make it harder to tell which is not good for the size of the map.

The blue circle moves too fast on the long side and I'd like to see it slowed down so it's not going "better be in a car" speed.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Dec 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
No region lock but cap the lag compensation at about 350

• Locked thread