Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
There's a bunch of people who don't like Hamilton because they're racist and hate when black people talk about how they're racist or their own struggles. There's also people who just don't like it for normal reasons but the racists will pretend they don't like it for normal reasons also.

I haven't seen it because I live in England and also nowhere near a big broadway scene.

e: typo, I'm dyslexic

curse of flubber fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

hakimashou posted:

I got called a racist slavery apologist once in DnD and the guy wouldn't explain why he said it and I could never figure it out.

I'm not even a little bit racist I voted for Obama and I think sherman should have burned down more than just atlanta :shrug:

Usually only racists pretend they have no racism, being completely free of racism is a fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

I'm super not racist but I'm probably unconsciously still racist in a lot of ways, because I was raised in a racist society.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

hakimashou posted:

im anti-racist though

Is that like bizarro-superman but with racism?

• Locked thread