Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im all about the hamiltons baby -- I mean poo poo, thatsa rereg right there :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

i heard about this play, they said its a play where peeps of color make their own musical that isn't white. that's cool, because white people who sing musicals all sound the same and that sound is bad. all those performing art school dorks singin "look at this stuff, isn't it neat??" in that same awful voice. or that "tomorrow tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow!!!" song, gently caress that song is bad.

p's o.c. don't sing bad like white people, they sing raps and r&bs and those are soothing in an excitable way. hamilton therefore is good.

holy poo poo, i was just thinking earlier today that I hadnt seen you post in a while and missed you, hi Gatekeeper!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Rutibex posted:

im from Burlington and we always considered Hamilton the "bad part of town"

im from Burlington too, and we always consider the Coat Factory rad as heck

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like when Kendrick Lamar raps and also when Lil Wayne circa 2007 raps, will I like Hamilton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Right handed people do this too

Made me lol

• Locked thread