Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i like rap but jamilton is not very good rap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

nigga crab pollock posted:

its like the type of parody rap songs that conservative radio commentators made circa like 2007 that grotesquely butcher the fundamental concepts of the form mostly out of racially fueled disrespect except its an extremely woke musical for milquetoast liberals so criticizing it means you're racist

je mapelle Lafayette and I'm here to say: death to tyrants in a major way

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

tpink posted:

Came in this thread expecting to find a bunch of bad opinions about Hamilton, thread delivers.

*listens to 30 seconds of one random Hamilton track*
*has strong opinions about it*

in my defence it was a very bad 30 seconds

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Trunko posted:

Maybe he called you a racist because arguments for hating the South are 1:1 with those of hating black people

more likely someone confused him for some other smug right wing oval office tbh

• Locked thread