Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I think its funny that hamilton comes out the year the concept of cultural appropriation goes mainstream.

Ive got it, we can make up for it with an all white production of "The Wiz".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I like to think that you don't know that the Wiz is a black version of the Wizard of Oz and so you could literally just watch the Wizard of Oz for your white needs.

I know but part of the charm of (or the whole point of) Hamilton undeniably is "This story was stolen from another ethnic group", and my all-white production of "The Wiz" would fulfill this need. Wizard of oz is completely different.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

no pubes yet sorry posted:

*Spider Man: Turn off the Dark*

*In disgust, vomits all over the thread*

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

LOLing at everyone in here complaining that Alexander Hamilton thought the common man couldn't be trusted to elect good governors in the year 2017 where our president is an orange, unqualified, inexperienced reality TV star elected by the common dolts

Wow, someone doesnt like DJT? Thanks fr letting us know forums user frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE.

• Locked thread