Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Opera is cool and good, broadway is not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Teikanmi posted:

My name is Hamilton and I'm here to say
I wanna be prez of the USA

It's good because it rhymes

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ElectricSheep posted:

I'm paraphrasing the poster that said it but it was a good quote so

Lol i remember that post

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Secular Humanist posted:

hamilton is just an excuse for white people to feel woke by sitting in a chair looking their dumb eyes forward for 2 hours. its dumb and bad.

Being woke puts me to sleep

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gatekeeper posted:

if you have aids you probably won't be able to "love ya tomorrow" because tomorrow is not a certainty :(

Haha

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

whoflungpoop posted:

Well maybe lefties can look really hard and find their own underwhelming music to circle the wagons to

Right handed people do this too

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

bongwizzard posted:

Honestly Hamilton is going to be such an incredible thing for the stagehand industry I can't hate it completely. The Insane hype over this thing just ensures it's going to tour it till the end of days

I respect this opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Les Os posted:

Is the Sound of Music a musical and also is it good

I like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang a lot, both as a child and now as an alcoholic

• Locked thread